Sunday, January 15, 2012

Novel Project Q2 (3)

Alma Peñate: Almis! WOW Amazing! Your description of every single literary device in your novel outstanding! All the words you use make me feel inside the story itself. You can put more examples for the reader to know what to expect but it’s perfect the way it is! Makes me want to read you book!

Camila Toro: It’s absolutely amazing; I have nothing but the tip of my hat for this project. What I most liked about it is that in every description you use an introduction to what’s happening in the story first and then begin explain how the literary device is used. All of them very long they have a lot of information to help the reader. Besides, the level of effort you put into this! GOOD JOB!

Antonia Pulido: This analysis about Gossip Girl has an amazing quality! Every single description matches the literary device and besides the description itself is amazing and explains every single part of the literary device itself and the part of the story. Out of all of them I like in particular how you wrote how digressive time and suspense are found in your novel! Incredible job congratulations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment