Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Portfolio In The Eyes Of A Stranger

If a stranger would enter to my school portfolio he would say various things about me. The cover page will tell him that I am all about international stuff, which makes me seem like a very intelligent person. As he/she browses through the tabs of my portfolio he/she would think that I put the best into my work in every single class and that the different styles I use in each one of my different areas of study are very diverse and creative.

In each section there is a significant piece of work which were the ones that I felt the most proud of. Unfortunately not all of them are there but each one is described really well. You would see that each subject that I study are reflected in those specific pieces of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment